Our terms and conditions
Information about our Company:
- Company name: HANDOLA Retail & Export
- Website: www.handola.nl
- Office address: P. Brugmanstraat 8, 8701BG, Bolsward
- Chamber of Commerce no: 63866927
- VAT-no: NL001453143B05
- E-mail adress: Klantenservice (at) foodfromholland .eu
- 1. Your personal information will only be used to process your order and ship. Your data is not made available to third parties.
- 2. FoodFromHolland guarantees maximum discretion with regard to your personal information. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties as required by the Data Protection Act.
- 3. Your credit card details are not stored by us and they are no longer in our possession. This data is encrypted (for maximum security) and sent to the payment service provider. Your financial data exclusively with the payment service provider known, and are used exclusively to carry out the payment of the order.
- 4. If you send us a request with your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, you can access your data or have them removed if desired.
- 5. All amounts are stated in Euros.
- 6. The prices of all products are exclusive to Dutch VAT. (9% & 21%)
– 6.1 Orders that are destined for countries outside the European Union ‘EUR3 & World ” we handle the vat rate of 0%.
- 7. The total amount of your order includes the processing of the order.
- 8. For each order, we calculate shipping costs. Even this amount is specified on the website in the shopping cart. The costs depend on the country of destination, the total weight of the order, and the shipping method. All costs for shipping and delivery are at your expense.
- 9. FoodFromHolland will process your order after we have received your payment through our various payment methods. Processing typically takes one to three working days. Do you pay via credit card? then order processing may take longer than normal.
- 10. You can pay for your order only by iDEAL, Bank-Transfer, Sofort, Bancontact, Belfius, or credit card. All payment transactions go via Mollie B.V. ‘Payment Service Provider’ …only Bank Transfer is a payment option through FoodFromHolland itself. Your payment goes directly from your bank to the Bank of FoodFromHolland. (KNAB Bank)
- 11. For each made order you will receive an email confirmation. This will show all products, prices per product, and shipping, and specify the total price. It also lists the address where the order will be delivered.
- 12. All deals are subject to availability.
- 13. If products are no longer available FoodFromHolland will replace them with a comparable product. In case of severe deviation, this is reported to you in advance by e-mail. You then have the choice of whether you want to receive a replacement product or you wish to have paid back the amount of this product.
- 14. FoodFromHolland will be when the payment of the order is in, do everything possible to deliver the order within two business days at PostNL/DPD/DHL. FoodFromHolland, however, is not liable for delays caused by force majeure or because products are not immediately available.
- 15. Food-From-Holland is not liable for damages arising after the order has been accepted by PostNL/DPD/DHL.
- 16. PostNL/DPD/DHL will deliver the order to the address specified by the customer during the ordering process.
- 17. PostNL/DPD/DHL gives an indication of the shipping time. This is dependent on the destination country and the chosen shipping method. The shipping period may be longer in some cases up to 30 days. FoodFromHolland cannot be held liable for exceeding the delivery period.
- 18. You are responsible for import duties at the destination of your country. FoodFromHolland has no control over here. For questions please contact the customs office in your country.
- 19. Food From Holland will comply with the Incoterms during delivery and will deliver in accordance with the DDU standards. These are globally recognized standardized delivery conditions for international transactions of tangible goods. This means that Food From Holland delivers to your home and that you are responsible for importing the products.
Acceptance of Goods
- 20. If you are not able to pick up the goods in a timely manner or to receive them, is FoodFromHolland not liable for damages resulting from tainted products or for exceeding the shelf life of the products.
- 21. If you refuse to take the delivery of the products, or if the instructions or information regarding the receipt are notably not followed, will charge extra for storage of the products, and/or the cost of a new delivery is for your expense.
- 22. Once you have taken the delivery of your order, you do well to check the contents. For any damage to the products or deviations from the order, you must notify in writing within 48 hours of receipt to klantenservice (at) foodfromholland .eu indicating the data on the packing slip. It must also be stated clearly which products are involved and what the defects are. In this way, FoodFromHolland can optimize related to; the global delivery of our offered Dutch products.
- 23. Once the order legally and/or actually delivered to you is FoodFromHolland no longer be liable for any loss or damage to the delivered products.
Right of Withdrawal
- 24. You have the right to return your order within 14 days of receipt. We will then take back the ordered products without further ado and return the paid amount excluding the delivery costs*. You must notify us of the cancellation and return of your order in writing by e-mail. We charge an administration fee of 0.99 cents. (*This does not apply to products that have been opened or damaged.)
- 25. The cost of returning the products is at your expense.
- 26. FoodFromHolland guarantees that your order meets the usual quality. The ordered products are treated with great care and packed.
- 27. If during the transport should be damaged, then FoodFromHolland will start an investigation/research at the carrier.
- 28. Should the damage be due to the producer, FoodFromHolland will replace the damaged product. If it is not possible to replace the damaged product, then FoodFromHolland will refund the purchase price of the product.
- 29. The warranty is void if:
- the expiration date (or date for consuming ‘) expired on the product;
- the damage is caused by improper or unreasonable use;
- you or others have opened the product, or without the written permission of FoodFromHolland has tried to change.
- 30. If a product has defects that are not immediately visible, you must within two days of discovering the defect and within the warranty period of the product sign to klantenservice (at) foodfromholland .eu Here you should also observe condition 24. If the warranty has expired, FoodFromHolland should the costs for the return, and replacement to you charge. If you want to return damaged products, this could only upon written consent of FoodFromHolland
- 31. If the products that FoodFromHolland delivered to you are damaged, the liability of FoodFromHolland to you is limited to the stipulations of our terms and conditions under “Guarantee”.
- 32. The limitations of liability for direct damage contained in these general conditions do not apply if the damage is the result of willful misconduct or negligence of FoodFromHolland or a subordinate.
- 33. You are solely responsible for your product choice. FoodFromHolland is not liable if the damage is caused by intent, negligence, and/or culpable action, or injudicious or improper use by the customer.
By Force Majeure
- 34. Neither FoodFromHolland, nor the customer is obliged to fulfill any obligation if they are hindered in doing so because of circumstances that are not due to debt, and neither under the law, legal action or generally accepted views falls to them.
- 35. Force majeure is defined in these terms and conditions in addition to that which is understood in law and jurisprudence, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, that FoodFromHolland cannot influence which, however, FoodFromHolland to prevent its obligations to fulfill.
- 36. FoodFromHolland also reserves the right to invoke force majeure circumstances were as described above, occurrence after FoodFromHolland should have fulfilled its obligations.
- 37. The judge in the place of FoodFromHolland has exclusive jurisdiction to hear actions unless the district court has jurisdiction. Nevertheless, FoodFromHolland has the right to submit the dispute to a competent judge.
- 38. Dutch law applies to any agreement between Food-from-Holland and its customers to apply.
- 39. All intellectual property rights relating to the website, including the software, texts, logos, and images are owned by FoodFromHolland and/or those from whom we have obtained a license. This means among other things that it is not permitted without our permission to disclose the information provided on the websites, to reproduce and/or process other than for personal use.
- 40. FoodFromHolland reserves all rights and powers conferred on it under the Copyright Act.
- 41. All orders made through FoodFromHolland, are subject to these terms and conditions. Other conditions do not apply. By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions.
- 42. FoodFromHolland can change these conditions. The new conditions are valid on your next order. You thus indicate to agree to the new terms.
- 43. The Dutch language presents itself above all other translations from our Terms and Conditions.
© FoodFromHolland.eu – Terms, and Conditions