Spices mix Nasi Goreng of Conimex, for a delicious authentic dish-3-4 persons
- Add manually:
Nasi vegetable package (à 450 g), 125 g lean bacon strips, 2 eggs, 400 g pork in cubes, 350 g rice, 3 tablespoons Conimex wok oil.
- 1. Cook the rice on the packaging according to the method of preparation. Allow the rice to cool.
2. In the meantime, the contents of this sachet for 10 minutes in 100 ml of boiling water.
3. Heat a wok or skillet (without oil) and fry the bacon strips until crispy. Then add 3 tablespoons of wok oil and the cubes of pork and fry them.
4. Add the mixed vegetables and herb mix and the eggs. Stir well until the eggs have solidified.
5. Then add the vegetable package and bake for another 3 minutes.
6. Finally, put the rice through and heat it completely.